Check-In Kiosk Resources
For more news coverage, regulatory issues and examples of Check-In Technology you can visit the following sites:
- Olea Kiosks, Inc.
- Pyramid Computer
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Kiosk Group
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions
Kiosk Accessibility Resources
- A primary source of ADA devices for accessibility is Storm Interface. They also make rugged keyboards and other input devices.
- AudioEye – AudioEye is specializes in digital accessibility solutions ranging from managed service to self service, and somewhere in between. Request a demo today!
Here are resources which can assist.
- Information Technology Industry Council – trade association
- International Association of Accessibility Professionals
- Wheeled Mobility Project — The entire report can be downloaded from that page. Please pay particular attention to Section 3.3.15 Reach. Also, the following sections are related to reach and, to some extent, explain the data: 3.3.6 Knee Clearance Height, minimum; 3.3.7 Toe Clearance Height, minimum; 3.3.8 Knee Clearance Depth, minimum; and 3.3.9 Toe Clearance Depth, minimum. Section 3.3.14 Grip Strength may also be of interest.